- #417 Segregation of AA settings in a separate section
- #417 Added a possibility to configure ML;
- #417 Added a possibility to remove/generate ElasticSearch index (ML education);
- #381 Auto-Analysis: AA for the current launch (analogue of our previous feature "Match issue);
- #382 Auto-Analysis: Possibility to chose which items should be auto-analysed in the launch ( With "To investigate", Already auto-analysed, analysed manually) ; Documentation about auto-analysis is here
- #366 Bulk operation for Unlink issues in BTS;
- #103 HAR viewer for attached .har files;
- #326 Clickable launch number on a history line;
- #328 Clickable History table;
- #329 Duration in format MM:SS
- #384 #613 Option for "Tag" filter - "Not contain"
- #339 OAuth App on GitHub requires the user scope instead of read:user
- "Load issue" has been renamed to "Link issue"
- Added infinite session in full-screen mode(for using ReportPortal dashboards on screens)
Before using the last function, please visit Profile page for the auto-generation of API token.
- #374 Logs with level Error (40 000) and higher are considered in ElasticSearch
- #376 Unnecessary logging of all items in the run in case if run cannot be completed
- #371 Unable to connect ldap
- #251 Internal Server Error if no external system id is specified
- #292 Embedded cucumber log attachments are displayed incorrectly via reportportal
- #380 Issue with retry: negative statistics #380
- Fixed bug with disappearing numbers on mobile version of All launches
All issues and features are in milestone 4.2