Unique bugs table
The widget shows real identified bugs, posted to the Bug Tracking System from ReportPortal, and existing bugs, that were added to the items on ReportPortal.
- Filter: At least one filter is required
- Items: 1-150. The default meaning is 10.
The widget has a table view and bugs that are found are then sorted by the date they were posted or added.
The widget has the following data displayed:
- Bug ID - links to the issue in Bug Tracking System.
- Found in - links to the test item, to which the bug was posted/added.
- Submit date - the date the bug was submitted/added. Time is displayed in 'time ago' format (i.e. "10 minutes ago"). On mouse hover, the system should display accurate action time.
- Submitter - user, who submitted/added the bug.
The bugs from launches "IN PROGRESS" are not shown on the widget. In case a bug is found in multiple items, all of the items will be listed in the "Found in" column.